Thursday, July 7, 2011

All About Me!

The most important aspect about me is my athletic career. Soccer has pretty much taken the overwhelming majority of my time since the beginning of high school and now as a Clemson athlete I can only hope to survive in such a brutal college setting. I am an avid enthusiast for wakeboarding, golfing, astronomy, and eating. This last interest may seem quite strange, but mealtime is a part of everyday which I know I can enjoy and certainly do not take for granted as I consider the plight of the hungry population in this world. I often enjoy eating competitions with my friends and I find it is a great way of building camaraderie. Something which I truly hate is having to sit idle and/or do nothing for an extended period of time. I have previously mentioned that I am a student athlete, and I find that my restless pursuit for personal enjoyment can rarely be fulfilled with such tasks as watching television and mindless web-surfing. I rather prefer activities which require athletic ability and cater to my passion for excitement. I would like to portray my academic stature in a way which comes off with as little arrogance as possible. I find myself to be amongst the stealthiest of the geek/nerd population. I openly depict myself as an intelligent yet sociable person while in my free time I pursue knowledge in math and science ardently for my own enjoyment. I often find my friends unable to fully grasp some of the jokes I make simply because of their intellectual nature. Lastly, I would like to comment that I often find myself writing very flowery and in a roundabout manner but I feel that my personal voice is best reflected in this way.  

1 comment:

  1. Flowery can be good. Or it can be bad.

    Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete